Would you like to learn more about impacted canines or the benefits of dental implants? Take a few moments to click through the following resources. Call Center for Oral & Facial Surgery at (619) 312-4417 to learn more about our services.
- If you are concerned about the chances of success with dental implants in older patients, take a look at this brief abstract.
- Learn about impacted teeth and the importance of treatment on this page from the American Dental Association.
- To learn about the procedure of placing dental implants, check out this article from Osseo.org.
- Read this article from LiveStrong.com to learn about the disadvantages of dentures.
- Discover how dental implants are a permanent solution for tooth loss on this page from Perio.org.